Medical expenses are rising and so are lifestyle-related ailments. Not every Indian living in India has access to health insurance. Because of this, the government of Rajasthan has introduced the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, a health insurance program that protects the socially and economically weaker segments of society, in order to protect its citizens. The government wants to offer treatment plans and health insurance coverage through the program.
Under the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, the Rajasthan government offers cashless medical insurance of up to Rs 10 lakh. This Universal health scheme is available to all the families of Rajasthan from May 01, 2021.
Shri Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan Chief Minister introduced this health insurance policy during State Budget 2021-22. With this policy, Rajasthan becomes the first state in India to provide universal insurance coverage to all its citizens. So far, more than 12 lakh people have availed of free medical treatment under the scheme.
According to the current budget statement, the yearly medical coverage sum has been enhanced from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh with an additional accident cover worth Rs 5 lakh. Expensive treatments like heart transplants, liver transplants, bone marrow transplants, and cochlear implants have been added to the scheme.
In Rajasthan, every family is now qualified for free cashless medical care up to Rs 5 lakh. Other beneficiaries, such as contract workers and small & marginal farmers, can register on the E-Mitra even though SECC 2011 beneficiaries are no longer required to register for the program. The government will cover the cost of all beneficiaries’ insurance premiums.
All families other than the beneficiaries, however, will be required to pay an annual premium of Rs 850. In addition, women heads of households covered by the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance scheme will now receive smartphones with 3 years of free internet access.
YOU MAY LIKE: List of Government Health Insurance Schemes in India 2022
The deadline for registering for this program is May 31, 2022. Before the deadline, anyone who qualifies can submit an online application for this program.
Fundamental requirements to be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana-
- The candidate must reside in Rajasthan.
- The applicant should be from a lower socioeconomic class. Contract farmers
- The 2011 socioeconomic caste census’s winners
- bearer of a Jan Aadhar card
- holders of National Food Security Act cards
- employees of Samvida from all departments
- Families on the ex-gratia COVID-19 list
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana’s characteristics
The following are some of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana’s key characteristics:
- Families who fall into the SECC categories and NFSA are eligible for health insurance coverage.
- The project has a 3500 crore rupee budget.
- In addition to covering a variety of medical conditions, the program also covers COVID-19 and hemodialysis.
- Small farmers and contract laborers are both eligible for coverage under the program.
Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme in Rajasthan-
Health Insurance Scheme under Chiranjeevi All Rajasthan citizens are eligible for financial aid. They can apply for the program online and take advantage of its benefits. One may receive the following coverage advantages under the plan, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh:
- Under this program, coverage for over 1576 medical tests is provided. The therapy of numerous disorders is also covered.
- Under the program, coverage for medical costs, diagnostic testing, and a related package of 15 days following hospitalization are also provided.
- The scheme worked in tandem with the first initiative launched by the Indian government to provide universal coverage at network hospitals.
YOU MAY LIKE: Regular Health Insurance Vs Government Health Insurance Schemes
How Do I Sign Up For Rajasthan’s Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme?
You must register for this program in order to receive benefits under it. You can do it by going to the SSO portal and taking the steps listed below:
- Visit the SSO portal and create an account there.
- You will receive the credentials after successfully completing the form.
- You will always be able to access the information on the website using that ID and password.
- With those credentials, the dashboard will be accessible. To fill out the application, click on it.
- After submitting the form, make a photocopy of it.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan’s Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme?
If you already use the service, you must apply for the program by following the instructions below:
- Use your ID and password to log in. If you can’t remember it, you can also recover the same information.
- Complete the necessary information.
- Open the dashboard.
- Complete the application for the program.
- On the submit button, click.
- Take a printout or a screenshot of the completed application.
To register for this program, you must submit the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card, Jan Aadhar Registration Slip, Jan Aadhar Card, or Jan Aadhar Card number.
How to check the progress of your Chiranjeevi Yojana application
- After a successful application, the authorities conduct a verification to ensure that the information provided in the application is accurate.
- You will receive a link to check the standing of your application using.
- You can use the link to see the status of your application, including the stage in which it is
- You will be notified if your application is rejected and given a notification.
Application requirements for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana
- The rules that must be adhered to in order for applications to the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana to be accepted are listed below.
- Beneficiaries can contact the customer assistance center to quickly resolve their inquiries.
- The NFSA cardholders, marginal farmers, and contract workers are exempt from paying the registration cost.
- Over 450 private hospitals and 756 public hospitals are included in the program.
- The participating hospitals will offer cashless coverage for COVID-19 and mucormycosis treatment.