We receive a certificate when we are vaccinated against the coronavirus as part of the Covid Vaccination Program. This certificate verifies that your vaccination was successful. However, many times there are errors on that certificate, such as name, date of birth, age, gender, and so on, which we must repair because it has now become a document that can be used in the future.
And now, we can only perform Covid Vaccine Certificate Correction through the official website, and a person can only modify his or her name, date of birth, mobile number, and gender once. Furthermore, you are not permitted to change or correct any information in the Corona Vaccine Program certificate other than your name, gender, and date of birth.
With the relaxation of regulations, the vaccination certificate has become an essential travel document. Workplaces also require it to entice employees to return to the office. As a result, it is critical that the correct information be included in your certificate to avoid any problems.
Correction of Covid Vaccine Certificate
You will receive a certificate of vaccination once you have received the Covid19 vaccine. Following the first dose, a partial vaccine is recorded on the certificate, and following both shots, complete vaccination information is provided.
The dates of both doses will now be included on the covid vaccination certificate on cowin, along with your vaccination status. Arogya Setu, the Central Government’s coronavirus contact tracing app, tweeted that the vaccination certificate on cowin.gov.in now shows the dates of both doses.
Corrections to the Covid19 vaccine certificate can be made online by visiting the official website, which is a standard procedure. Immediately following the first dose of your Covid vaccination, you will be given a partial vaccine certificate, which you can see online and update if there is an error in your Vaccination Certificate. If you wish to do that, there is a method for that as well, and we have listed some stages for it.
Procedures for Correcting a Covid Vaccine Certificate
- To make changes to the vaccine certificate, go to www.cowin.gov.in and then click on the ‘REGISTER / SIGN IN’ option at the top.
- Following that, you will be prompted to provide your mobile phone number, and an OTP will be given to your phone number from this page, which you must enter.
- Then click Verify and Proceed, and the following page will appear.
- On this screen, you will notice the option to Raise an Issue; click on it to view a list of possibilities; now select the appropriate one.
- Then a new page will appear with your personal information on it.
- You can now alter your name, birth date, gender, and whatever other information you want to change, fill it out accurately, and then click the continue button.
- Following that, in the subsequent phase, you must re-verify whether the information you have entered is correct in your opinion. If everything is accurate, click the submit button, and the necessary changes will be applied.